Vendors have two options:
1- Provide their own delivery services (paid or free) or pick from store.
Buyers have these two options of FedEx or Bongeni should the vendor(s) does not deliver.
FedEx has a collective day where they collect from all vendors and do deliveries around the island.
FedEx deliveries will be charged as per the following pricing table:
|Description||Package weight (Physical or volumetric whichever is the highest)||Price in Rs excluding VAT||Delivery timeframe|
|Minimum charge||0-5 Kg||250||48 hours|
|Each Additional 5 Kg||5 Kg||90||48 hours|
|Order Consolidation fee||Per merchant / 5 kg||50||48 hours|
|Reattempt Delivery Fee||100||24 hours|
Bongeni.mu offers same day delivery.
APPLICABLE TO ALL VENDORS & BUYERS
- Vendors can select to make their own delivery paid or free and must display their T&C’s
- Vendors who select FedEx or Bongeni must enter and sign an agreement with Rennel Ltd. Download their agreement 2020_Rennel_Service Delivery Agreement and must liaise with their staff to organize their delivery
- Vendors are liable to communicate with their new client and follow up on delivery
- Vendors agree to enter into a commercial contract with Bazar.mu to use our marketplace and it’s integrated marketing packages
- Vendors agree to respect our client’s orders and suppliers processes
- Vendors and Buyers agree to Bazar T&C’s and Policymaking a payment to the vendors they are accepting their company and product policies
- Buyers agree that they are freely and willingly using Bazar.mu solely for purchasing a home related product(s) from a vendor or from multi-vendors
- Buyers agree to our T&C’s and by using Bazar.mu agrees to each vendors Cancellation or Return, Change Policies which may vary
- Buyers agree to fulfill their agreement to purchasing the vendor’s products and in any case of refund or cancellation to bear the cost of these extra fees
- Bazar.mu is only a middleman facilitating this online trade activity
- Bazar.mu is not liable for deliveries extra costs, lost, theft or damaged items
- Bazar.mu only provides a service to both vendors and buyers
- Bazar.mu own its marketplace and social media pages, management reserves the right to refuse any product(s), brand(s), the person(s) or company we don’t see a fit to work with via our marketplace or on it social networks